[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
HVAC Repair Forum from NorthAmericaHVAC.com • View topic - Payne furnace control board
Board index HVAC Parts & Repair Help Finding Repair Parts (1) Payne furnace control board

Payne furnace control board

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:45 pm

The HK42FZ013 Control board is shown as a kit with limit switch, door switch, transformer,and wiring harness. Why do I need all these other items with the control board? I understand this kit relocates the board, but if only the board fails, must I order this kit?

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:11 pm
joe User avatar

Yes, we sell the relocation kit, but we also sell the board by itself. Here is a link to the board by itself:

http://www.northamericahvac.com/servlet ... Day/Detail

As for the relocation kits, they are quite exspensive, but we were able to pick up several of them are a very discounted price. If we paid full price, the price in our store would be a couple $100s higher than what they are priced at. Hope that explains why we have the kit and the single board in the store and why their pricing is not too far apart right now. Thanks!

NorthAmericaHVAC.com
Joe

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Joe, I understand the price difference between the board only and the board with relocation kit. My question is, why must the board be relocated? Is it because the board has been redesigned and requires a different wiring harness to reposition the plugs or is the updated board a different size?
Daryl

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 pm
joe User avatar

Gotcha, sorry for answering the wrong question.

I just spoke with the Carrier regional tech rep, and off the top of his head, he does not know why they made the relocation kit or what issue they were having. He is going to check into it over the next couple of days with me.

I cannot think of any application in which an HK42FZ*** board NEEDED to be moved- If they NEEDED to be moved, then they would not list the new replacement board (the board by itself) as replacing that old part number, they would only put the old number of the board NEEDING to be moved on the replacement list of the replacement kit (hope that makes sense).

If I find more information, I'll let you know!

NorthAmericaHVAC.com
Joe

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:50 pm
joe User avatar

OK Daryl,

This is the info from the regional tech guy:

They were used in these late 1990 model units due to resistor over heat and to relocate them to the blower compartment.

350 MAV Series

490AAV Series

58MXA Series

There was a tech bulletin that he was able to pull up regarding the problem. Hope that better answers your question- have a great day :D

NorthAmericaHVAC.com
Joe

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Joe,
So, if mine is already mounted in the blower compartment, I would not need the relocate kit if I decided to replace it. Usually, I find that the relays on this type of board fail ,ie. blower, inducer, igniter, gas valve, that can be readily replaced by a good electronics tech.
Is the aftermarket board that is sold by your company the same quality as the OEM part?
Thanks, Daryl

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:07 pm
joe User avatar

That is correct, if your board is already in the blower compartment, then you do not need to relocate it. On the otherhand, if you get the relocation kit at a good price, you get a number of spare parts with it.

The aftermarket board is the same quality as the OEM board- in fact it's the same company that makes a lot of OEM boards for different brands. The OEM is severely overpriced by Carrier/Bryant.

Winters coming over here- hope your staying warm!

NorthAmericaHVAC.com
Joe

Но глупая собачка никак не хотела доставить мне наслаждение, вылизав мой клитерок. Так вот, я скажу тебе... И кромешную мглу лишь изредка разрывали одинокие огоньки разъездов. Они у меня дома, под матрасом. Тут она на опустила глаза вниз на сидящего пса и заметила его член и обомлела.... Мать и сын улыбнулись друг другу. От нее сильно пахло алкоголем смешанным с духами, стараясь не думать об этом, я заснул. Под ее усмехающимся и пристальным взглядом, мне пришлось полностью раздеться, оставшись лишь в одних плавках. Мой член раз за разом вонзался между ее узеньких ягодичек с чмокающим звуком, разбивая аккуратное отверстие. Затем швырнула их в сторону камеры. И даже премьер-министр Нидерландов был желанным гостем в моем маленьком будуаре, в том же месте, где был соблаз-нен русский великий князь. – А сколько воды идет на клизму? Туристы, блять, понаехали – и сплюнула на кузнеца, да так, что тот чуть не захлебнулся! Кристина не поняла, что девушка имеет в виду, и на всякий случай сказала, что пока все в порядке. Ты только разреши мне: Я буду очень осторожной и ласковой! И доктор Радек это заметила: – Не перебивать! Пленник прерывисто дышал, пытаясь удержать готовый вырваться крик. Лучше всего, возьми парня и проверь. – Козлы все, ублюдки. Мы выпили за знакомство и прочее. Французский посол сообщил ему, что эта женщина-шпионка стоила Франции по меньшей мере целой дивизии. – Лезь под стол, будешь прямо сейчас у меня отлизывать. Чувствуешь, как это делается? Мне не удалось выдавить из себя ни капли, ни-че-го. Он уже не просто тяжело дышит, он постанывает.

http://ddrgermanshepherd.com/DDR_Shephe ... e;u=182241
http://ellsol.com/index.php/component/u ... &id=353869
http://bbs.njrx.cc/space-uid-255528.html
http://nalkons.ru/user/CarmenUsemy/
http://ukg.gaming.multiplay.co.uk/punbb ... hp?id=7659

Return to Finding Repair Parts (1)