It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:21 am

News News of HVAC Repair Forum from NorthAmericaHVAC.com

Site map of HVAC Repair Forum from NorthAmericaHVAC.com » Forum : HVAC Repair Forum from NorthAmericaHVAC.com

A short text to describe your forum

capacitor help

I think I need a replacement capacitor for my unit. I have a part number that's on the current one. Its HC98JA037, but I cant read any more information on the capacitor. I am female thats trying to fix her unit on her own and any help locating a replacement part would be fantastic. Thanks!
Read more : capacitor help | Views : 697 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Finding Repair Parts

Help with a Carrier Motor Assembly

I need help locating the correct motor assembly for a Carrier 58-STA-090-14 please!
Read more : Help with a Carrier Motor Assembly | Views : 713 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Finding Repair Parts

squirrel cage

Hello, is this the right squirrel cage for my unit? Someone told me my part number was LA21RA526. Thanks!

http://www.northamericahvac.com/carrier ... 5-furnace/

I just want to make sure I order the right part.
Read more : squirrel cage | Views : 725 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Finding Repair Parts

Help locating a part.

Hello, I am in need of locating a burner for my carrier furnace. I have tried to look at all the burners and they all look alike. How can I tell if they will work for my unit? I have a part number 318172-701, but im not sure if thats a good way to find a part. Thanks!
Read more : Help locating a part. | Views : 726 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Finding Repair Parts

Does NorthAmericaHVAC offer Next Day Shipping?

Hello, I am desperately needing a part for my furnace, and was wondering if NorthAmericaHVAC offered next day shipping?
Read more : Does NorthAmericaHVAC offer Next Day Shipping? | Views : 716 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Finding Repair Parts

Nordyne Heating Element

Looking for a heat strip kit for my furnace the model number is E3EB-012H currently has a 12 KW heat strip in it now.
Read more : Nordyne Heating Element | Views : 777 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Finding Repair Parts

Supersede?

I was told that the part number on the gas valve in my unit has been superseded. Im not sure what that means and was hoping that someone had a little more info for me.
Read more : Supersede? | Views : 735 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Finding Repair Parts

How to locate a part that is not on the site.

Hello, Could you tell me how I could locate a part that I cannot find on the site?
Read more : How to locate a part that is not on the site. | Views : 737 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Finding Repair Parts

Furnace igniter bracket

Can you tell me if this furnace igniter comes with a bracket to mount it or not? I am looking at this part:
http://www.northamericahvac.com/luxaire ... 32625-000/
My original doesnt have it any more for some reason.
Read more : Furnace igniter bracket | Views : 827 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Finding Repair Parts

Igniters

Hello, I see two igniters with the same part number but one says that it is silicon nitride. Can you tell me how this would be better for me even though it is more expensive?
Read more : Igniters | Views : 768 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Finding Repair Parts

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 704627 • Total topics 695243 • Total members 1501